Terms & Conditions
1. MINI Services are available through MINI authorized Dealer Service outlets in India. This Service Cost Estimator will facilitate the prospective customers about potential estimated service cost of the Vehicle.
2. The amount reflects the cost of recommended jobs including MINI genuine parts and labour cost at MINI authorized Dealer Service outlets. Estimate is indicative and any other value-added services requested by the customer will be charged extra.
3. The estimate cost includes Goods & Service Tax (GST) and any other statutory or local charges, fees or levies will be charged additional by the Dealership.
4. Estimate does not include future price increase on Parts and Labor as they cannot be ascertained at this point of time.
5. Wear & Tear consumption expense, such as and not limited to Brake Pads and Brake Disc, are not included in the estimate.
6. The estimated service costs are based on currently offered models for sale. The prices are subject to changes without prior notice.
7. Estimated service cost for MINI (Petrol) is based on one scheduled service each year at an average mileage interval of approximately 8000 KM or fixed interval of 1 year, whichever occurs earlier and for MINI Electric Cars, service cost is based on one scheduled service every two years. The actual mileage interval and service frequency may vary basis usage and environmental conditions and can be up to 12000 KM per year (Petrol).
8. Service Requirement in MINI is alerted through Condition Based Service which is an advanced onboard-monitoring system. In MINI (Petrol), service due warning “Yellow” light is illuminated in the information display within ≤ 2000KM or ≤ 4 Weeks of due date of service, whichever is earlier. In MINI Electric Cars, the service due warning “Yellow” light is illuminated in the information display within 4 Weeks of the due date of service. On status change from green to yellow, customer can book an appointment for servicing of Car, well in advance with his/her preferred service partner.
9. Air cleaner and Air-conditioner micro-filter must be inspected at every engine oil service and replacement might be required due to external environmental conditions (Petrol).
10. Please contact your MINI Authorized Dealer Service outlet for more details. Dealership T&C will apply.